To contribute to our health and fitness blog, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Contribute to Grit Grind Hustle?
- Your writing will get massive exposure. We promote all posts to our Facebook Page and Twitter page.
- If you are a person who is super passionate about CrossFit, cross functional fitness, and health and wellness, and love to write, then we are waiting for you!
- We are only affiliated and promote the best brands and companies in the world
- We are dedicated to only sharing the most informative and educational information on all things CrossFit, health and wellness.
- All contributors to Grit Grind Hustle will have future options to contribute when launching new projects, products or missions.
What we Require
- Make your post between 400 and 1000 words.
- Make the article useful to our readers.
- Focus on keywords and SEO.
- Focus your post on results you’ve seen related to CrossFit or cross functional fitness. It can be good or bad.
- Your work needs to be original. DO NOT submit work that is copied from other parts of the internet.
- If you are promoting a box please use previous ‘Show Us Your Box’ blog posts as an example of what we would like you to include in your post.
- Always submit high resolution images.
- Send your post in plain text, Microsoft Word, not HTML, to email@example.com, with the words ‘GGH SUBMISSION’ in the subject followed by the title. Please only send one submission per email. For example: GGH SUBMISSION: How I Got Strong Enough to Pick up an Elephant.
- Make sure it’s original work. We don’t want duplicate content on this site.
If you have a post that does not meet these guidelines, that you feel will benefit the readers of this blog, please feel free to submit it for contribution. We will review it and let you know if we would like to publish it.
Our Selection Process
Due to volume, we can’t reply to everyone. If we think your post will work on the site, you will receive a response from us. Otherwise, we may have decided it’s not a perfect fit.
We might like it a lot, but we might also want some changes made. If this happens, we will provide specific instructions on how we feel it could be better. You can decide then if you feel it’s still worth your time to be published while maintaining your sense of ownership of your work.
If you’ve decided to submit a blog for publication, we CAN’T WAIT to hear from you. Thank you in advance for your time and efforts.