To contribute to fitness blog, please email email@example.com
Why Contribute to the Grit Grind Hustle fitness blog?
- Your writing will get massive exposure. We promote all posts to our Facebook Page.
- If you are a person who is super passionate about CrossFit, cross functional fitness, and health, and loves to write, then we are waiting for you!
- We are only affiliated and promote the best brands and companies in the world
- We are dedicated to only sharing the most informative and educational information on all things CrossFit, health and fitness.
- All contributors to Grit Grind Hustle, will have future options to contribute when launching new projects, products or missions.
What we Require
- Make your post between 400 and 1000 words.
- Make the article useful to our readers.
- Focus your post on results you’ve seen related to functional fitness. It can be good or bad.
- Your work needs to be original. DO NOT submit work that is copied from other parts of the internet.
- If you are promoting a box please use previous ‘Show Us Your Box’ blog posts as an example of what we would like you to include in your post.
- Always submit high resolution images.
- Send your post in plain text, not HTML, in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the words ‘GGH SUBMISSION’ in the subject followed by the title. Please only send one submission per email. For example: GGH SUBMISSION: How I Got Strong Enough to Pick up an Elephant.
- Make sure it’s original work. We don’t want duplicate content on this site.
If you have a post that does not meet these guidelines, that you feel will benefit the readers of this blog, please contribute to this fitness blog.
Our Selection Process
Due to volume, we can’t reply to everyone. If we think your post will work on the site, you will receive a response from us. Otherwise, we may have decided it’s not a perfect fit.
We might like it a lot, but we might also want some changes. If this happens, we will provide specific instructions on how we feel it could be better. You can decide then if you feel it’s still worth your time to be published while maintaining your sense of ownership of your work.
If you’ve decided to submit, we CAN’T WAIT to hear from you. Thank you and we can’t wait to have you on the team.