Camille Leblanc-Bazinet is a 28 year old Canadian native. She is a chemical engineer, an accomplished gymnast, weightlifter, personal fitness coach and a full-time CrossFit Athlete. Camille has been to the CrossFit Games 7 times and won the 2014 CrossFit Games to become the Fittest Woman on Earth.
Camille has been considered one of the best CrossFitters of all time, with 80 pull-ups at the 2014 Games. In 2016 Camille came in 21st place at the CrossFit Games. She keeps surprising us every year with her infectious smile, dedication and grit, grind and hustle. We Love you Camille!
My advice is very simple: If you want something, work your ass off for it. – Camille Leblanc-Bazinet
- Clean & Jerk 230 lb
- Snatch 190 lb
- Deadlift 300 lb
- Back Squat 310 lb
- Max Pull-ups 80
Diet & Training:
Camille weighs and measures her food and eats 1-3 full cheat meals per week. She does multiple workouts in a day 3 + times a week. She strictly schedules her rest days and typically rests 4 or more days per month. Camille has a coach who determines her programming. She also follows Chris Hinshaw’s endurance program, Sean Lind’s gymnastic program and all other programming is done by her husband Dave Lipson. Camille’s box is CrossFit Roots in central Boulder, Colorado.
- Perfect Foods Bar
- Rehband Knee, Elbow Compression Sleeves and Wrist Support
- Harbinger Women’s Weightlifting Belt
- Womens and Mens Reebok Crossfit Nano 6.0 Cross-Training Shoe
- Womens and Mens Reebok Crossfit Nano 6.0
- Womens R and Mens Reebok Crossfit Lifter Plus 2.0 Training Shoe
- I Love CLB Custom made Shirt
- Xendurance Extreme Endurance
- Xendurance Extreme Endurance Travel Pack
- Xendurance Omega
- Xendurance Fuel-5
- Xendurance Protein
- Synths-6 Protein Powder
Leave a Reply